Subject: Official Invitation | Power and Policy: Women Driving Inclusive AI Governance | WPL at AI for Good Summit, Geneva, 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2025 14:10:12 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://d15k2d11r6t6rl.cloudfront.net/pub/bfra/y5iaifqj/fmq/lss/kh3/Ai%20for%20Good%20Header%202025%20%283%29.png>

Honourable Minister Liisa-Ly Pakosta,

Women Political Leaders (WPL), in collaboration with the Deutsche 
Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ), is pleased to 
extend a personal invitation to Your Excellency to attend the FemAI Global 
AI Lab, convened on the margins of the AI for Good Summit 2025 in Geneva.

Date: Wednesday, 9 July 2025
Time: 10:30 AM CET
Location: Hilton Geneva Hotel & Conference Centre, Geneva, Switzerland

This high-level session will convene African women policymakers, 
institutional allies, and global AI governance experts for a dynamic 
exchange on shaping inclusive, ethical, and gender-responsive Artificial 
Intelligence policymaking. It will feature ministerial-level dialogue, 
technical briefings, interactive workshops, and conclude with a networking 
lunch, offering a valuable opportunity for cross-border engagement and 
informal exchange among peers and partners.

We would be especially honoured by Your Excellency’s presence, given your 
leadership in advancing digital transformation and public sector innovation 
in your home country.

Should Your Excellency be attending the AI for Good Summit, we warmly invite 
you to take part in this session. We also extend this invitation to members 
of your cabinet. Additionally, if other political leaders, such as 
parliamentarians, will be representing your country at the Summit, we would 
be delighted to welcome them as well. Should your schedule not permit, we 
would be pleased to receive members of your delegation, as designated by 
your office, to participate on your behalf.

This Global AI Lab is convened under the auspices of the FemAI Leaders for 
Africa initiative – a programme launched by WPL in partnership with GIZ. The 
initiative supports African women political leaders in engaging with the 
governance of Artificial Intelligence and emerging technologies by 
strengthening their visibility, building collaborative platforms, and 
enabling the development of inclusive policy solutions. It responds to the 
urgent need for gender-responsive AI governance, as women remain 
significantly underrepresented in global digital policy dialogue.

For further details or coordination, your office is invited to contact WPL 
at: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you and your delegation to 
Geneva.

Yours sincerely,

  <https://d15k2d11r6t6rl.cloudfront.net/public/users/Integrators/BeeProAgency/162511_138721/skm%20signature_1_1.png>

Silvana Koch-Mehrin

President & Founder,

Women Political Leaders

For more information regarding WPL activities, please contact: 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <https://twitter.com/WPLeadersOrg> 
<https://www.facebook.com/WPLeadersOrg> 
<https://www.instagram.com/wpleadersorg/> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/women-political-leaders>

You are receiving this email because either:
1) You are a part of the Women Political Leaders (WPL) network
2) You subscribed via WPL website <https://www.womenpoliticalleaders.org/>

Manage preferences

Rue Archimède 69 | 1000 Brussels | Belgium
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>